Halibut is the perfect fish to grill and the dish has many variations. However, a grilled halibut with garlic, lemon, butter and mushrooms is the best one.
1 Halibut Fish
1 Cup Finely Chopped Onions
1 Cup Finely Chopped Green Chilies
1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
1/2 Cup Lemon Juice
1/2 Cup Chopped Parsley
1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- Slice the halibut and cover it with extra virgin olive oil. Add some salt, pepper and oregano to it. After marination, grill it on both the sides.
- Now, add some olive oil in a hot pan and throw off some butter over there and saute chopped onions, green chillies along with mushrooms.
- Add gralic paste and lemon to it. Mix it well, and chopped parsley and green onions.
- Can add mixed seasonings onto it.
- Take the grilled halibut on a plate, pour the cooked gravy like mixture over it. The dish is ready!